Rogers LP Blind

Canadas and Specks (Whitefronts). A place to discuss Canada goose hunting tips, tactics, and reports.

Moderators: Skyblaster7, Cupped-n-Committed, smitty2640

Rogers LP Blind

Postby A-Bomb » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:25 am

Anyone get their hands on this blind? Just curious on the reviews. I know they sold a ton of them as theyre sold out. Also, any pics of the blind are welcome. Would love to see the blind set up with doors open etc to give you a better idea of what your dealing with. Thanks for any imput.
MDHA Saginaw Bay Chapter
http://www.midha.org/
A-Bomb
hunter

Re: Rogers LP Blind

Postby garmater » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:18 am

well worth the money.i havent only used it a few times though if i get a chance i will post some pics.
Those areant just any ducks those are dirty ducks.
Dirty Duck Mafia
garmater
hunter

Postby A-Bomb » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:04 am

Thank you much appreciated. Pics would be fantastic.
MDHA Saginaw Bay Chapter
A-Bomb
hunter

Postby Cliner » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:21 pm

I have one and love it. I'm 6"1 200lbs and I fit great in it. It's real easy to set up with the quick pin system. I feel like it's low profile enough. I like the inside of the blind because it's a un-lined and you can just hose it out if it gets muddy in there. It has backpack straps to carry in. The padding is pretty good, I usually don't have any issues with sitting all day in it, I think Rogers has a warmer seat for it too. I would definitely buy again. I don't have any pics of it but I can take some pics this weekend when it's out in the field if you want. It has a bunch of that killergrass stuff on it, but I can take some pics of the inside.
Work hard, relax hard.
Cliner
hunter

Postby A-Bomb » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Thatd be great Ryan, thats exactly what im after.
MDHA Saginaw Bay Chapter
A-Bomb
hunter

Postby Cliner » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:08 pm

A-Bomb wrote:Thatd be great Ryan, thats exactly what im after.

I took some pics of it today, I'll get my camera and upload the pics a little later.
Work hard, relax hard.
Cliner
hunter

Postby A-Bomb » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Hey, Thank you very much, greatly appreciated.
MDHA Saginaw Bay Chapter
A-Bomb
hunter

Postby garmater » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:55 am

heres a pic one of it sorry it took so long i will try and get a few more off our other camera. the only thing i dont like about it is that they dont tri fold like the ground force blinds.
Attachments
LRE JR 09172011 015.JPG
Dirty Duck Mafia
garmater
hunter

Postby A-Bomb » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:23 am

Looks basically just like the goose buster, just low profile. I like how it has full framed sides and doors. Something my elimnator express lacks that totally sucks.
MDHA Saginaw Bay Chapter
A-Bomb
hunter

Postby Cliner » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:46 am

i can't upload anything, it keeps telling me my file is invalid
Work hard, relax hard.
Cliner
hunter

Postby garmater » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:35 pm

my bad man . i do have a goose buster i looked at it again yesterday. i could not rember which one i ordered.
Dirty Duck Mafia
garmater
hunter

Postby A-Bomb » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:18 pm

No worries man. I tried the live chat on Rogers and the guy said it is basically the same blind and that the difference is the height
MDHA Saginaw Bay Chapter
A-Bomb
hunter

Postby Cliner » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:22 pm

A-Bomb wrote:No worries man. I tried the live chat on Rogers and the guy said it is basically the same blind and that the difference is the height

PM me your email address if you want any pics, I can't get em to upload for some reason. It is basically a FA SUB blind. Almost the same exact layout.
Work hard, relax hard.
Cliner
hunter

Postby Blackfoot down » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:50 pm

I hunt from a Roger's Goose Buster and love it. The mesh window is the kind with big holes like a decoy bag. It is easy to see through and the flagging ports on both side are okay. There is a flag sleeve sewn in the left door. The only thing I would have done differently is the backpack straps. They let the blind hang down too low. I am 5'10 and the blind hangs below my knees so it hits my calves when walking out. I usually just swing it over one shoulder if I can't drive out into the fields.
The only thing missing is a cup holder! The fabric is solid and heavy. The bottom is waterproof. I have hunted out of this blind for about five years. Still no rips and no leaks.
The take down/set up pins were just a hair off so a ran a drill through one of the holes so it opens easier and the pin was easier to put in and take out. I think I bought mine for $129, but that was a several years ago. Well worth every penny and I think it is made better than a few of the big name higher priced blinds...
Blackfoot down
Marshfield, MO
Blackfoot down
hunter

Postby brsutton86 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:08 pm

I've been around several different blinds. Rogers are by far the easiest to put up and take down. The design is way better than averys. Shell holder is nice, I have a mesh cup holder I screwed on the frame as well. Pretty comfortable. This is the best blind made in my opinion, and I've not seen any other brands for that price either. I also like how the feet has a zipper. It might be tight but a dog could lay between your legs and run out the bottom. As stated above the mesh is easy to see out of as well.
Livin' the hive life
Buy USA raw honey

Christian Waterfowlers Assoc.
http://www.thecwa.org
brsutton86
hunter

Return to Canada Goose Hunting Forum