Hats off to George Lynch and a thank you!

Canadas and Specks (Whitefronts). A place to discuss Canada goose hunting tips, tactics, and reports.

Moderators: Skyblaster7, Cupped-n-Committed, smitty2640

Hats off to George Lynch and a thank you!

Postby Blackfoot down » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Guys,
I am kind of an old school hunter and grew up with it as a tradition. I work for the Army, not George Lynch so this not some guy that works for the company to promote their own product. This is a heart felt thanks! I was in St Louis last week and bought Lynch Mob's Hanging "Em Low volume two. I was honestly looking for Goose Society II, but Cabella's was sold out. I have a Reaper Call and love it, so I figured this video would help keep my sanity until goose season opens. The video may not have been the best quality as far as general filming, but the content of the video was better than anything I have ever watched as far as waterfowling goes. George showed setting up tricks he uses, why he does them, decoy spreads, and great dog cam footage that was really pretty different, and even how he tunes calls. This was not a killing video. This was a true hunting video. The best part of the video however, was the final few minutes. George described his passion for hunting and said something along the lines that he doesn't call hunting a sport because you don't mesasure a successful hunt by the score!!! I wish that all the big guys in the industry would remember this point. They say they do, but their videos and tv shows are all focused on the kill shots. I have even seen guys on videos laugh about blowing apart a goose's chest at five yards. I am sorry but I hunt to put meat on my table and blowing geese into fresh blood splatter and then laughing about it is wasteful and shows a complete lack of respect for the creatures we hunt.
If anyone that reads this wants to show non-hunters what we do, and maybe get them into our heritage, watch this video with them. It really bring back the focus of why we hunt, how we hunt, and the honor of hunting. I promise that no one that watches this video would be dissapointed. Lastly, I would like to say thanks to George for doing the right thing! He has earned my respect and now that I understand his promotion of the "Brotherhood" I would be proud to be a part of it!
Blackfoot down
Marshfield, MO
Blackfoot down
hunter

Re: Hats off to George Lynch and a thank you!

Postby Tipsntails7 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:21 pm

I have to agree whole heartedly with you, not just about the hunting aspect but George himself is one of the most standup individuals I know, now I don't know him personally but I have met him several times and am always impressed with his professionalism. Great company, great calls backed by a quality guy.
How's my spelling WTN10

ByersFarm wrote:Barrel stickers are about as cool as a handjob on your honeymoon?

DUCK-DAWG wrote:I would feel safer straddling a pool noodle than paddling along in that widowmaker.
Tipsntails7
hunter

Postby R-Factor » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:02 am

I have been impressed with not only George as an individual, but also the quality of these calls- there's not a goose call out there I would trade my Slipknot Hybrid for...phenomenal products!!! :thumbsup:
R-Factor
hunter

Postby AdamLynch » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Hey guys, we are usually never on here, but I think I will start now! Thanks for buying our products! And Hang'em Low!
AdamLynch
Newb

Postby Nehonkerz » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:57 pm

I have to agree George and Adam are two honest and good people. Very refreshing in an industry that has become so cutthroat! :clapping:
Nehonkerz
hunter

Return to Canada Goose Hunting Forum