Duck Hunting Forum banner

Early Goose Part 2

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  spoonysmaker 
#1 ·
This was the second hunt of our early goose season, with Myself, Mitchell & Brandon. Brandon is 16 & the newest member of the Mafia, he has a fire for waterfowl hunting like we do, he has only been calling for less than a year & is doing great! He is our new camera man & has no experience with a video camera at all but is eager to learn, this is only his second goose hunt ever, his first was last Tuesday!!!
We found this field at the last minute on Friday holding between 100-150 geese & got permission. The hunt started with Mitchell & I shooting & Brandon behind the camera. After a couple flocks & a single Mitchell decided to give Brandon a chance to hunt, theres nothing like seeing a new hunter building a love for waterfowl hunting. He bagged a few geese & was grinning from ear to ear!
Also got a couple bands in this hunt, pretty rare up in these parts!!! Great Hunt!

#5 ·
spoonysmaker said:
ODBoutdoors said:
dude your a nasty shot... good work :beer:
Yeah you are! :hammer: What kinda shells are you guys crushing those birds with?
Thanks brother! I'm shooting Hevi Metal 3.5" BB's through an extended range Patternmaster :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.