Big Foots or GHG Pro Grade?

Canadas and Specks (Whitefronts). A place to discuss Canada goose hunting tips, tactics, and reports.

Moderators: Skyblaster7, Cupped-n-Committed, smitty2640

Re: Big Foots or GHG Pro Grade?

Postby xtrema13 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:42 am

I run about a dozen big feet and a dozen flambeau's... Yeah in cheap. My friend has 6 lesser GHG and those don't look all that bad.. I wanted to pick up 4 full body's.. Canada's GHG pro grade..

Sent from my PH-2
xtrema13
hunter

Postby WIDrakeKiller » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:23 am

After looking at the new GHG Pro Grades I might go with GHG. Earlier in the forum I said B2's but the new Pro Grades look really good. I guess if u wanna just throw em into the trailer go with big foot but the GHG will give you movement and more realism. When I get an enclosed trailer Im gonna go all GHG's but big foots work better for throwing in the back of the truck.
WIDrakeKiller
hunter

Postby dakotashooter2 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:49 pm

It's not that tough to convert a few bigfoots to get motion. It can be done with the avery motion cones and you still have the ability to use the feet if you want.
dakotashooter2
hunter

Postby ksbandcollector » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Bigfoots. Durability
ksbandcollector
Newb

Postby O.D.Lid » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:49 pm

I'm with most BIGFOOTS all the way! I bought flocked heads for all of mine and flocked all the tails my GHG have all but broke I think I have 4 left out of 12. Two came cracked right out of the box love the movement of the GHG put them in with the bigfoots also put a few silhouettes mixed in I wish the GHG would stand up to the abuse i put my decoys through
If the ocean was made of WHISKEY and I was a DUCK I'd swim to the bottom and get all F!@#% up!
O.D.Lid
hunter

Previous

Return to Canada Goose Hunting Forum