Big Foots or GHG Pro Grade?

Canadas and Specks (Whitefronts). A place to discuss Canada goose hunting tips, tactics, and reports.

Moderators: Skyblaster7, Cupped-n-Committed, smitty2640

Re: Big Foots or GHG Pro Grade?

Postby xtrema13 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:42 am

I run about a dozen big feet and a dozen flambeau's... Yeah in cheap. My friend has 6 lesser GHG and those don't look all that bad.. I wanted to pick up 4 full body's.. Canada's GHG pro grade..

Sent from my PH-2

Postby WIDrakeKiller » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:23 am

After looking at the new GHG Pro Grades I might go with GHG. Earlier in the forum I said B2's but the new Pro Grades look really good. I guess if u wanna just throw em into the trailer go with big foot but the GHG will give you movement and more realism. When I get an enclosed trailer Im gonna go all GHG's but big foots work better for throwing in the back of the truck.

Postby dakotashooter2 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:49 pm

It's not that tough to convert a few bigfoots to get motion. It can be done with the avery motion cones and you still have the ability to use the feet if you want.

Postby ksbandcollector » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Bigfoots. Durability

Postby O.D.Lid » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:49 pm

I'm with most BIGFOOTS all the way! I bought flocked heads for all of mine and flocked all the tails my GHG have all but broke I think I have 4 left out of 12. Two came cracked right out of the box love the movement of the GHG put them in with the bigfoots also put a few silhouettes mixed in I wish the GHG would stand up to the abuse i put my decoys through
If the ocean was made of WHISKEY and I was a DUCK I'd swim to the bottom and get all F!@#% up!

Return to Canada Goose Hunting Forum