Advice on Banded Keyhole blind

Canadas and Specks (Whitefronts). A place to discuss Canada goose hunting tips, tactics, and reports.

Moderators: Skyblaster7, Cupped-n-Committed, smitty2640

Advice on Banded Keyhole blind

Postby Webfootslayer » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Just as the title says I'm looking for any advice on the keyhole blind. Are they similar in functionality like the power hunters? What are the pro's or cons etc. Any input will be appreciated thnx.
Webfootslayer
hunter

Re: Advice on Banded Keyhole blind

Postby Justin Weber » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:49 pm

Id reccomend a blind that has been proven...
Avery Pro-Staff
Justin Weber
hunter

Postby Webfootslayer » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:26 am

I love the power hunters I have & am looking to add more low profile blinds & seen a deal on the Keyholes that's almost to good to pass up.
Webfootslayer
hunter

Postby duckdozer » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:25 am

I know nothing about the Banded Cornhole blind but I would just stick with the powerhunter if that is what you are used to, Choad is a disgrace to waterfowling.
Aux Lake H Maxine NAVHDA NA Prize 2 103pts
Retrieves Season #1 ('13) 185
Season #2 ('14) 197
Season #3 ('15) 59
Mallyard wrote:LOL... Truck+Gas+Basic Knowledge of Waterfowl habits = chance at sucess!
duckdozer
hunter

Postby Black Smoke » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:13 am

Better watch what you say buddy somebody my reem you for it haha I said something along the lines of what you did and their product development guy got all bent out of shape but I like your caption under your name made me laugh! :hammer:
Black Smoke
hunter

Postby duckdozer » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:18 pm

Black Smoke wrote:Better watch what you say buddy somebody my reem you for it haha I said something along the lines of what you did and their product development guy got all bent out of shape but I like your caption under your name made me laugh! :hammer:

Well if they were any kind of product developer or business developer they would realize that Chad is no good for them and sever ties immediately. I might actually look at their packaging if they did that, buying their stuff is still a far stretch because the let themselves be associated with that tool.
Aux Lake H Maxine NAVHDA NA Prize 2 103pts
Retrieves Season #1 ('13) 185
Season #2 ('14) 197
Season #3 ('15) 59
Mallyard wrote:LOL... Truck+Gas+Basic Knowledge of Waterfowl habits = chance at sucess!
duckdozer
hunter

Return to Canada Goose Hunting Forum