Decoying Canada's

Canadas and Specks (Whitefronts). A place to discuss Canada goose hunting tips, tactics, and reports.

Moderators: Skyblaster7, Cupped-n-Committed, smitty2640

Decoying Canada's

Postby ARduckboy24 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Will Canada's decoy with Canada calling but only 1 Canada decoy(headless bigfoot/looking for a head if anyone's got one) but I will have 2 dozen oversize ghg specks and 2 dozen ghg snow shells with roughly 7-8 blues? Will also be mallards/pintails mixed in
if it flies it dies........if it sits it dies to
Central Arkansas: ducks, geese, deer, dove, and coyote. Northern Arkansas: turkery,ducks, deer, dove, and coyotes. Kansas:turkey, coyote, deer, phesant(not yet but will soon), duck and geese.
ARduckboy24
hunter

Re: Decoying Canada's

Postby dakotashooter2 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:02 pm

Singles and doubles probably, larger bunches not as likely. At least in my experience.
dakotashooter2
hunter

Postby Jake88 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:27 pm

dakotashooter2 wrote:Singles and doubles probably, larger bunches not as likely. At least in my experience.

This. Nothin wrong with singles and doubles tho. Especially since Canadas don't seem to be your main target species anyhow
Jake88
hunter

Postby Take em boys » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:24 pm

I have a extra big foot head but it depends on what body style you have... plus im in Idaho and im guessing by your sig. your in AR but if it fits and you want it its yours
"Waterfowl hunting, Its not something you preform halfway. You either try it and hate it, Or it gets in your blood and you cant live with out it.
-Zink crew
Take em boys
hunter

Postby zachk908 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:38 pm

I agree with the above statement...... singles and pairs but normally not bigger groups unless YOURE ON THE X
zachk908
hunter

Return to Canada Goose Hunting Forum