Canadas and Specks (Whitefronts). A place to discuss Canada goose hunting tips, tactics, and reports.
Moderators: Skyblaster7, Cupped-n-Committed, smitty2640
Hey is it an issue if I mixed in some canadian and snow geese decoys?
WHERE ARE ALL THE GEESE?
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:35 pm
- Location: Colorado Springs
I don't think it should be a problem. Just keep them together in their own area of the spread.
- Posts: 1600
- Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:53 pm
- Location: Southeast Texas
It often is done. Do not intermix them though as mentioned. Keep them seperating by a bit of distance between the 2 groups, like 30-50'
Nothing like a double winning combo set up of getting Darks and Lights in the bag
The Deputy riding shotgun
- Posts: 3673
- Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:52 pm
- Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers
Return to Canada Goose Hunting Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests