Canadas and Specks (Whitefronts). A place to discuss Canada goose hunting tips, tactics, and reports.
Moderators: Skyblaster7, Cupped-n-Committed, smitty2640
Happy Boys with a Band Each!
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:51 pm
- Location: mid missouri
nothing beats getting the kids out in the field and adding bands in the mix isthe kind of things that will hook them for life
three shots, three kills!!!!
goose huntin SOLA style
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:23 pm
- Location: south louisiana
Cant beat that
"Please be 18"-Ricky Bobby
- Posts: 2090
- Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:27 am
- Location: Ohio
awesome i havent got a goose band yet.
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:14 pm
- Location: idaho
First off... that's an awesome looking setup!
PLUS... All of them got bands??? That makes me sick!
- State Moderator
- Posts: 2102
- Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:45 am
- Location: Sandpoint, Idaho
Nice big smiles on them says it all !!
Great picture and spread in the background!!
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:54 am
- Location: Bancroft, Ontario, Canada
that is an awesome spread bro!
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:27 pm
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
Man Cam wish we could get a picture that realy showed what the spread loooks like..
Hold On Boys We Are About To Experince Some Major Whackage!,,,
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:47 pm
- Location: Mid-Missouri
Return to Canada Goose Hunting Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests