goood day.

Canadas and Specks (Whitefronts). A place to discuss Canada goose hunting tips, tactics, and reports.

Moderators: Skyblaster7, Cupped-n-Committed, smitty2640

goood day.

Postby commited » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:35 pm

today was the last day of deer, (but we also love goose hunting (More)...but anyway, we couldent decide what do do....sooo, we got up extra early, but all the dekes (3 dozen floaters, and 1 dozen V-boads, then packed up and went deer huntin. Didnt see anydeer, came back at around 9 had six drake hooded mergansers "without a question the prittyest duck i have ever seen. Anyway we killed out in geese, then went back deerhunting. Lol it was a sweet day and the Birds flew great and NO criples :yes: :tounge: :yes:
"a green head a day, keeps the gamewarden away"

Guns dont kill people, religions do...
commited
hunter

Postby Ross R » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:15 am

thats awesome! hoodies are really pretty, it was actually the first duck i ever shot, a fully plumed out drake hoodie!
the few times i deer hunt every year i see a whole lot of trees and red squirells, never a deer!i feel like taking a nap in the woods! i stick to goose hunting
Ross R
Forum & State Moderator

Postby mike. » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:23 pm

lol same thing that happens to me, but i actually snooze a bit. to bad all i shot this year were some rabbits. no deer and no geese or ducks. next year, getting one of those bucks ive seen around then all out goose
mike.
hunter

Postby mike. » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:26 pm

lol same thing that happens to me, but i actually snooze a bit. to bad all i shot this year were some rabbits. no deer and no geese or ducks. next year, getting one of those bucks ive seen around then all out goose
mike.
hunter

Postby Cupped-n-Committed » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:02 am

I had a good day Saturday, had a run in with Federal park rangers over hikers and had a goose almost land on my dogs head while doing a retrieve.

Read it all here.
http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/viewtopic.php?p=228421#228421
"If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing, or you're just doing it wrong."

River hunting in my Wilderness Systems Kayaks; Commander 120 and Ride 135
My Blog archeryrob.wordpress.com Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer
Cupped-n-Committed
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Canada Goose Hunting Forum