Salina, KS area this weekend - Let's Hunt! 2-hunters!

Canadas and Specks (Whitefronts). A place to discuss Canada goose hunting tips, tactics, and reports.

Moderators: Skyblaster7, Cupped-n-Committed, smitty2640

Salina, KS area this weekend - Let's Hunt! 2-hunters!

Postby Duck.Man » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:49 pm

I have an ice eater running keeping a pond pretty well open. More than enough to hunt! I have everything duck related but nothing goose. If you have Canadian floaters and full bodies and want to do some hunting this weekend over an open hole, shoot me a PM with your number and I will call/text you or request mine and you can call me.

Location is 25 mins form Salina. LOTS of birds flying over the past week. I planned on duck hunting but way too many geese to let go. With the front moving in today, there will be a huge desire for open water by this weekend. ice eater has been running 24hrs since Tuesday to open it up as much as possible. Ice was 8" thick! :hammer:

You can bring a buddy with you if you wish BUT you must have decoys to join. There will be (4) hunting at that point. You will need a layout blind, waders and gun. Did I mention its FREE...

FYI we will need 48-60 decoys in my opinion or more if you can score them.
Take'em... wait what? Oh crap, my safety was on!
Duck.Man
hunter

Re: Salina, KS area this weekend - Let's Hunt! 2-hunters!

Postby Duck.Man » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:44 am

Thanks guys. Hunting party is full. Good luck to those heading out this weekend and be safe! :hi:
Take'em... wait what? Oh crap, my safety was on!
Duck.Man
hunter

Return to Canada Goose Hunting Forum