Canadas and Specks (Whitefronts). A place to discuss Canada goose hunting tips, tactics, and reports.
Moderators: Skyblaster7, Cupped-n-Committed, smitty2640
Just wanted to break in the new forum. By popular demand...here it is.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2937
- Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:20 pm
- Location: Bismarck, ND with Eyes to the Sky
Thanks, its about time.
- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:13 pm
- Location: Mitchell/Aberdeen, SD
Hey thanks alot :cool:
IF IT FLIES IT DIES
I am a member of peta
People Eating Tasty Animals
- Posts: 285
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:50 pm
- Location: South East Kansas
Wish you would not use the expression"IF IT FLYS IT DIES'
Does not sound very sportsmanlike to me!
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:21 pm
- Location: Vancouver,BC
These forums are a great way to acquire goose-hunting knowledge and to swap stories. :getdown:
IF IT FLYS IT DIES
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:34 pm
- Location: Grand Forks, ND
:getdown: yep they sure are :getdown:
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 961
- Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:57 pm
- Location: kansas
Hey a flock of ducks cupping there wings is great. But a flock of big Canada geese wings cupped and feet down Im in.
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:06 pm
- Location: ONT. CANADA
Return to Canada Goose Hunting Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests