Canadas and Specks (Whitefronts). A place to discuss Canada goose hunting tips, tactics, and reports.
Moderators: Skyblaster7, Cupped-n-Committed, smitty2640
Got off work around lunch time, the other day came home, and seen a batch of geese on a pond, did the low crawl, and got my limit. Not bad for lunch break!!!
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
- Posts: 672
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:42 am
- Location: Ruthven Iowa
nice work :salude:
Lynch Mob Calls Pro-Staff
Out For Blood
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 627
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:45 pm
- Location: SE Michigan, Grosse Ile
Awesome....looks exciting!! :salude:
No other site like honkers floating into you're decoys!
take EM' close
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:36 pm
- Location: Greybull, Wyoming
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:24 pm
- Location: eastern shore, maryland
I pulled the same trick last wee,k i was coming home from deer hunting saw about 15 geese on the back side of a pond. I sped home got my dog loaded up and the shotgun, went back about 15 min drive they were still there. The dog and i pulled the crawl and sneak tactic as well and was lucky enough to knock 2 of them down.
- Posts: 316
- Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:51 am
- Location: New Brunswick ,canada
Return to Canada Goose Hunting Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest