Goose Spreads

Canadas and Specks (Whitefronts). A place to discuss Canada goose hunting tips, tactics, and reports.

Moderators: Skyblaster7, Cupped-n-Committed, smitty2640

Goose Spreads

Postby take EM' close » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:35 pm

Haven't seen much for pics of goose spreads so....I thought I would post up some of mine. This one is probably one of my favorite spread though I didn't kill anys geese over it because it wasn't season. I got some really sweet pictures and video though!!

Here are some pics that I took of my spread before the season started in my backyard.

No other site like honkers floating into you're decoys!
take EM' close
hunter

Postby take EM' close » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:39 pm

More

Goose view!!

These last 2 are my fullbody spread. Just added 3 bigfoot feeders to it yesterday!! I'm excited to see how they work....though I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to pack them because they are WAY bigger that I thought they would be!! :smile:

Post up pics of your guyses favorite spread or early season spread or anything!!! Lets see some spreads!!!! :salude:
take EM' close
hunter

Postby kyfowler » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:48 pm

Take em what kind of sheels are those?
thanks,
Kykid
kyfowler
hunter

Postby ISHOOTDIVERS » Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:55 pm

A pic from early season
Just 2 of the dozen bigfoot floaters but I had just figured out the antique style option on my digital it really makes some pics look cool
Opening day Early Goose this year, had pits dug out in the sand, 4 dozen fullbodies, 2 dozen mag shells, 1 1/2 dozen floaters
Diver Hunters Do It In Big Waves!

Save A Seal, Club An Activist
ISHOOTDIVERS
hunter

Postby take EM' close » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:12 pm

The shells I have are somewhere around 20 years old. My dad got them when he was in College and he's in his early 50's....they may even be older. I'm thinking they are Flambeu because that was the main brand back then.....I'm not totally posistive though! :mrgreen:
take EM' close
hunter

Postby TopGunMich » Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:17 am

I bought 2 dz higdon motion shells this yr and we have been hammering the birds with them. I have a 2dz G&H shells and 2 dz Carrylite. With alot of painting and touch ups, the spread looks good.[/b]
STIMULUS PKG THAT WOULD WORK: PUT A $1000 DOLLAR REWARD ON THE 15 MILLION ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN THIS COUNTRY, $2500 ON DRUG DEALERS, & $5000 ON TERROIST, $10000 ON POLITICANS !!!!!!
TopGunMich
hunter

Return to Canada Goose Hunting Forum