George Forman Duck

What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.

Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass, daffy...

George Forman Duck

Postby Sprigs68 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Preheat Forman grille, season 4 duck breast, lay duck breast on grille, lay one strip of bacon across breasts, close grille, cook for eight minutes, enjoy, repeat. I've had a lot of duck in the past and this has to be the easiest, most taste approach ever!

Sprigs
User avatar
Sprigs68
hunter
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:59 pm


Re: George Forman Duck

Postby bayouboy » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Sprigs68 wrote:Preheat Forman grille, season 4 duck breast, lay duck breast on grille, lay one strip of bacon across breasts, close grille, cook for eight minutes, enjoy, repeat. I've had a lot of duck in the past and this has to be the easiest, most taste approach ever!

Sprigs



sweet, i need to get another forman.


how done would you say the ducks are? (medium, rare, etc.)
The New Orleans Saints
Superbowl XLIV Champions

“I have no reason to fear the hat. I put it on my head everyday.” Coach Les Miles
User avatar
bayouboy
hunter
 
Posts: 3967
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:06 am
Location: Lafayette, LA

Re: George Forman Duck

Postby daffy... » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:05 pm

foreman makes great cookies also...

i smoked a lot of grass in culinary school
User avatar
daffy...
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:12 pm
Location: merrymeeting bay

Re: George Forman Duck

Postby bayouboy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:53 pm

daffy... wrote:foreman makes great cookies also...

i smoked a lot of grass in culinary school



are you still in culinary school?
The New Orleans Saints
Superbowl XLIV Champions

“I have no reason to fear the hat. I put it on my head everyday.” Coach Les Miles
User avatar
bayouboy
hunter
 
Posts: 3967
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:06 am
Location: Lafayette, LA

Re: George Forman Duck

Postby daffy... » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:20 pm

nope. graduated in 2008. why, do i remind you of your friend cheech?
User avatar
daffy...
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:12 pm
Location: merrymeeting bay

Re: George Forman Duck

Postby bayouboy » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:56 pm

daffy... wrote:nope. graduated in 2008. why, do i remind you of your friend cheech?



i could smell it on you from online.
The New Orleans Saints
Superbowl XLIV Champions

“I have no reason to fear the hat. I put it on my head everyday.” Coach Les Miles
User avatar
bayouboy
hunter
 
Posts: 3967
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:06 am
Location: Lafayette, LA

Re: George Forman Duck

Postby joshco84 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:16 pm

daffy... wrote:foreman makes great cookies also...

i smoked a lot of grass in culinary school


cookies on a foreman? do tell. Im guessing premade cookie dough and just slap a little down on it?
Who knew strippers had feelings?

Botiz630 wrote:Careful, then you'll have to get something to get rid of the geckos. And then something to get rid of what got rid of the geckos. Before you known it your camp will be full of great white sharks fighting velociraptors.
User avatar
joshco84
Leg Humper
 
Posts: 3131
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:29 pm
Location: Wichita KS

Re: George Forman Duck

Postby daffy... » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:20 pm

yep. golden brown outter. with a soft center... just like me. oh yeah and slightly baked
User avatar
daffy...
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:12 pm
Location: merrymeeting bay


Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests