Hey, Indaswamp!

What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.

Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass, daffy...

Hey, Indaswamp!

Postby Cujo1 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Hey, I've been trying to cook a Goldeneye for a number of years. So far I have had one chili recipe that makes them edible. I see you suggest coot, diver, etc. in Gumbo I searched and searched for a gumbo recipe you suggested and came up empty. Could you please post one again that I could make these diving type ducks edible! Thanks Jeff in Southern Illinois
All turkeys must die!

bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
Cujo1
hunter

Re: Hey, Indaswamp!

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:05 am

The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Re: Hey, Indaswamp!

Postby Cujo1 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Thanks alot, I was really looking for one with just breasted birds. I might give this a whirl and see what happens. Up here we are currently inda ice and hunting is tough! Good luck and thanks
All turkeys must die!

bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
Cujo1
hunter

Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking