Duck Hunting Forum banner

Try this Goose recipe

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  duckbuddy 
#1 ·
Okay after experminting i finally found the perfect goose recipe. i love it so much i changed my game from ducks to goose for the most part. okay here it is? try it and tell me if its good?

2 goose breast
1 large onion
3 stalks green onions
2 tsp salt
2 tsp pepper
3 cups milk(whatever you like-i like the fatty one)
3 cloves garlic
1 tbsp soy sauce
add any hot pepper of your choice to make is spicy(mine is thai pepper)
1/2 stick of butter

soak the breast in milk for a day. then in small sauce, heat up 1/4 butter slowly. drain breast and slightly sprinkle salt and pepper and cook each side of breast for 3-4 min or until meat is rare. wait til meat is cool and dice up each breast into 1/2in chucks
cut onion into thin slices and do the same thing with green onions. smatch the garlics. now in a pot heat rest of butter and put in garlic to golden then add onions. add rest of salt, pepper, soy sauce, ur choice of spicy pepper, and finally the rare breast. in the small sauce pan, heat up again with a little wine and flour and theres you gravy. cook til desire taste and serve with garlic bread or something starchy.

GEESE ITS WHATS FOR DINNER

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.