yummy

What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.

Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass, daffy...

yummy

Postby duckdog » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:19 pm

OK, this has nothing to do with cooking waterfowl at all ,but it is really good, and easy to make.

What you need is 8 oz. of philadalphia cream cheese, 16 oz. of cool whip, 1 lbs package of pecan short bread cookies, 1 stick of butter, and 2 cans of cherry pie filling(or whatever fruit topping you like)

1- Take the cookies, and crush them to crumbs, melt your butter, and mix together till the crumbs are moist, and spread on the bottom of a cake pane.

2- Put the cream cheese, and cool whip in a bowl and mix with beaters thouroghly, then put on top of cookie crumbs.

3- Put your pie filling on top, stick it in the fridge for an hour or two to set up, and enjoy!

This is so easy to make that I can even do it, try it you'll love it!!!!! :thumbsup:
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
duckdog
hunter

Postby ks_waterfowler » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:26 am

I will be impressing the girlfriend with this later this week. Thanks
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Postby Joel » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:58 pm

sounds good
make sure you scrach my Cooder, tickle my Cricket and feed Jake <thats my pups>
Joel
hunter

Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking