buffle recipe

What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.

Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass, daffy...

buffle recipe

Postby duckie-boy » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:28 pm

De-breast .clean and put in a zip-loc bag .Add lemon juice first ,A good squirt but not to much .Take about a shot glass full of your favorite hot sause , real buffalo hot sause is the best .Then one table spoon of honey and one table spoon of freash basil . Put it all in the zip-loc bag and mix it up . Then put in the frig for 24 hours or freezer until needed . Pan fry .Do not over cook .Medium rare is the way to go .This is good for 4 to 6 buffle breasts . I call it my buffalo buffle's :thumbsup: It will melt in your mouth .Let me know what ya think ....
duckie-boy
Newb

Re: buffle recipe

Postby gundog1 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:56 pm

tried this recipe tonight for dinner after me and dad had a great hunt yesterday! my four year old daughter ate em up and said they were fantastic. great recipe for buffs. we also soak the breasts in buttermilk over night, rinse, then marinate them in italian dressing for a couple hours and grill them.
gundog1
hunter

Re: buffle recipe

Postby duckie-boy » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:39 pm

Awesome .I'm glad you liked it .I've been having a very good year with buffles and had a chance to try lots of different recipies .This one really stuck .I think it was the lemon and hot sause combo .You wanna laugh ? I used Mc donalds buffalo hot sause .It's great stuff . Lol ....
duckie-boy
Newb

Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking