Chicken Friend Duck or Duck Fajita's

What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.

Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass, daffy...

Chicken Friend Duck or Duck Fajita's

Postby HunterDreese » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Just made Chicken Fried Duck, it was amazing! All I did was cut the breast in half to make it thinner. Didn't even have to tenderize it or marinate it. Then oil in a fry pan, dip breast in egg then bread crumbs. Kickass

The Duck Fajitas I've been making 1-2 times a week for 2 years. I just buy the McCormicks Fajita seasoning for 99 cents, marinate it in worechester. and follow the recipe, it taste just like steak but better. Kids and women love it also, I promise.
HunterDreese
hunter

Re: Chicken Friend Duck or Duck Fajita's

Postby chinogoose » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Thanks for the idea i'll have to try the Duck Fajitas on the wife she wont eat any of my wild game :mad:
chinogoose
hunter

Postby Tiburon5 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:34 am

chinogoose wrote:Thanks for the idea i'll have to try the Duck Fajitas on the wife she wont eat any of my wild game :mad:

have you tryed chili.
Salad... it's what food eats.
Tiburon5
hunter

Postby chinogoose » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Tiburon5 wrote:
chinogoose wrote:Thanks for the idea i'll have to try the Duck Fajitas on the wife she wont eat any of my wild game :mad:

have you tryed chili.

No not with ducks but with some venison she ate it but wouldnt eat it again :mad: More for me i guess. :yes:
chinogoose
hunter

Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking