honey stirfry

What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.

Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass, daffy...

honey stirfry

Postby patchief » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:57 am

start off with breast cut into strips and fried in a skilit with a little water and season salt to keep them from drying out.after they are more or less cooked all the way through drain the water add your favorite veggies and add honey,add as much as taste prefers,my wife likes alot and everything sticks together.I add green peppers,red peppers,banana peppers,fresh onions,and a garlic clove.Enjoy let me know what ya think.I cooked it up for a Christmas party once and it got destroyed until a few choice persons found out it was harvested game rather than store bought,their loss. :salude:
Strength and Honor
patchief
hunter

Postby donell67 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:27 am

its funny how people are. they love it tell they find out you killed it in the field. but its fine if somebody kills it at a butcher shop.
donell67
Forum & State Moderator

Postby AK Ducks » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:41 pm

sweet! I love stir fried ducks next time I'll try putting some honey in it. here in alaska if you don't eat wild game you don't go to potlucks almost everyone hunts and they of course aren't going to go to the store and by and expensive meat just to make some people feel better
thanks to the men and woman of the United States Coast Guard- without them I would not be here.
AK Ducks
hunter

Postby duckbum13 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:30 pm

i tried it for me and my family two nights ago with 3 mallards onion red peppers, green peppers and garlic. mmmm it was good
might as well start callin me the pit man
duckbum13
hunter

Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking