What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.
Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass
I'm looking for a Scaup Recipe. There are a bunch around right now and I hate to knock one down and not eat it. I've seen some mention of duck sausage. Would scaup work?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:57 pm
They make excellent sausage, its what i do with all my divers. be sure to put some pork in there.
send the dog
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:18 pm
- Location: Rock and a hard place
- memberhip was not approved
- Posts: 11694
- Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 pm
- Location: Go HOGS!
Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests