1. Put duck breasts in a bowl of water to soak for about 24 hrs. Place it in the refrigerator.
2. Then rinse and place the breasts in a zip lock bag with marinade. (Yoshida’s sauce). Place back in the refrigerator for a few hours.
3. Cut breasts into cubes then slide the cube into the middle of the tooth pick.
4. Cut a onion into slices as big as the cut breast. Then slide a slice of onion next to the cube on the tooth pick.
5. Cut a pepper chini in half and slide the half pepper chini on the opposite side of onion.
6. Then wrap it with a slice of bacon (peppered bacon).
7. Place it on the BBQ and brush the wraps with more Yoshida’s sauce. Keep flipping till the bacon is golden all around. Add pepper jack cheese on the wraps when they're about ready to come off. Should take about 15 min. total. Agood dipping sause would be a spicy horseradish mustard.
Ingredients: Duck Breast, Onion, Pepper Chini's, Yoshida’s sauce, Bacon, Pepper Jack Cheese