Spaghetti sauce with duck meat?

What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.

Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass, daffy...

Spaghetti sauce with duck meat?

Postby Weedwacker » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:26 am

It's going to rain and then snow this week, got to cook some comfort food for the family!

They suggested spaghetti ?

Anyone have any recipes for spaghetti sauce with duck meat?

Would like something that doesn't involve caucus and bones if you have one :beer:

Much thanks as always.
It's not just a duck boat, it is a tatical platform for opportunity- weedwacker 101

Preserve game and hunt with a trained dog- NAVHDA

"In looking back thru his posts over there he kind of thinks of himself as the zen of all things fowl."
Weedwacker
hunter

Re: Spaghetti sauce with duck meat?

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:03 am

Weedwacker wrote:It's going to rain and then snow this week, got to cook some comfort food for the family!

They suggested spaghetti ?

Anyone have any recipes for spaghetti sauce with duck meat?

Would like something that doesn't involve caucus and bones if you have one :beer:

Much thanks as always.

Maybe if it was ground up with some beef or pork. Other than that it dont sound too appetizing. I would try another route IMO
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby Weedwacker » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Well that's just about what I did , but made it more like a bolognese sauce!
Poor mans spaghetti !

Ground mallards, pork and beef.
Everyone loved it with fresh ground smoked goude cheese.
It's not just a duck boat, it is a tatical platform for opportunity- weedwacker 101

Preserve game and hunt with a trained dog- NAVHDA

"In looking back thru his posts over there he kind of thinks of himself as the zen of all things fowl."
Weedwacker
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Good for you man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby johnywilson » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:10 am

I love spaghetti. I usually used ground beef or pork, since we're talking with ducks meat. Here are my way of cooking
Saute onions and garlic in a butter, add ground meat of duck, add ground bell pepper. After it has been cooked add tomato paste
and spaghetti sauce. Garnish with cheese. This is simple cooking but I'm pretty sure you will love it. :beer:
- I'm a satirist so I've got fingerless sap gloves on if the person is worthy of satire. But I'm not an assassin.
- I love to try anything that makes me feel fun. For example this online sex toys
johnywilson
Newb

Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking