What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.
Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass, daffy...
Does anybody have a good duck sausage recipe ?
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:06 pm
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:22 pm
- Location: Jefferson City, Missouri
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
- Posts: 2858
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 12:40 pm
- Location: Canal de Panama
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer. Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 56519
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
- Location: South Louisiana
Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: okie_duck and 3 guests