What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.
Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass, daffy...
Does anybody have a good duck sausage recipe ?
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:06 pm
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:22 pm
- Location: Jefferson City, Missouri
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom dick and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 12:40 pm
- Location: Canal de Panama
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer. Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 53692
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
- Location: South Louisiana
Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests