well, I just started one of the steps a few minute ago.
1. breast the ducks (no skin needed)
2. freeze them for like 10 min (makes um easy to cut)
3. slice the meat down in strips (your choice of size)
4. put your meat in a container with "Mr. Yoshida's Marinade and Cooking sauce" or any marinades. You can add brown Sugar for sweetness, garlic or onion powder, or any other spice. And put it in the fridge for 2-3 days.
5. put the meat on racks in the oven at 130-150 degrees for a really long time (until it looks done)
see, no smoker or dehidrater needed.