What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.
Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass, daffy...
1. breast out duck
2. marinate in red wine, balsamic vingerete, garlic salt, and one other thing that sound good
3. wrap each breast after a half day of soaking in bacon.
4. get skewers place duck (wrapped in bacon) then bell pepper then onion.
5. fill up skewer
6. place on BBQ until bacon looks done then serve.
this is a party pleaser and works great with any duck, dove or goose.
Grn winged Teal-27
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:05 am
Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests