What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.
Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass, daffy...
Anybody out there have any quick and easy recipies for cornbread. I've looked through all my wifes cookbooks and can't find one! Any help would be appreciated!
Is it september the 8th yet???
- Posts: 912
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:26 pm
- Location: manitoba, Canada
I would like to know as well
- Posts: 1116
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:42 am
- Location: napier new zealand
We use a boxed jiffy mix. Jazz it up with a can of corn, salsa, and finely diced hot peppers.
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:57 pm
- Location: Manistee, Michigan
Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests