Need some recipes that will work fast please!!!!

What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.

Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass, daffy...

Need some recipes that will work fast please!!!!

Postby GOHEREBAY » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:38 am

Well i am heading to lake of the woods with a buddy in 2 weeks for 4 days of bird hunting. we will be hunting everything from divers to puddlers.

I would like to see some recipes that are easy and some that take a while so we can eat what we shoot just about every day. a few for the puddlers and a few for the divers would be greatly appreciated.
GOHEREBAY
hunter

Re: Need some recipes that will work fast please!!!!

Postby joshco84 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:40 pm

GOHEREBAY wrote:Well i am heading to lake of the woods with a buddy in 2 weeks for 4 days of bird hunting. we will be hunting everything from divers to puddlers.

I would like to see some recipes that are easy and some that take a while so we can eat what we shoot just about every day. a few for the puddlers and a few for the divers would be greatly appreciated.

Never met a bird that didnt taste good after bein in a bag of italian dressing.
Who knew strippers had feelings?

Botiz630 wrote:Careful, then you'll have to get something to get rid of the geckos. And then something to get rid of what got rid of the geckos. Before you known it your camp will be full of great white sharks fighting velociraptors.
joshco84
Leg Humper

Postby Smackaduck » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:43 pm

Pan fry it like chicken, quick and easy. DONT OVERCOOK. Debone breast and a jalapeno pepper with some cream cheese on breast, wrap in bacon and grill. DO NOT OVERCOOK. Grab a jar of savoies pre made roux. Throw it in a pot with some birds and let it cook while you hunt, easy. There are lots of pre made things out there that take a lot of the time out of cooking like rice dressing, rouxs, and jambalaya mixes. :thumbsup:
If they're dumb enough to be lured in by plastic you're really just doing them a favor.

Know your target before you pull the trigger.

Duck Hunting is ALL about the bag.
Smackaduck
Super Moderator

Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking