DRUNK DUCK

What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.

Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass, daffy...

DRUNK DUCK

Postby steelslinger » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:15 pm

I see a lot of recipes here for duck breasts, I will say that Drunken Chicken is my favorite all time cook out food. I got a nice fat Gray Duck today and am going to try to grill it in the same manner as you would Drunk Chicken. I am going to take a can of Coors Light, drink 1/3 of it, fill the rest with Garlic, herbs and spices, insert beer can and grill. My question is this, has anyone done this and if so did you marinade the duck prior to grilling and what did you marinade it in. How long did you marinade it prior to grilling
If you hunt WITH your children today, you won't hunt FOR them tomorrow
Put "em in the woods and keep 'em off the streets
gangrig25 wrote:SO YOU WANT A PAT ON THE BACK OR WHAT :huh:
steelslinger
Capt. Obvious

Postby Duckanator » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:22 pm

i boil my bird in beer then do it on the barbique
Duckanator
hunter

Re: DRUNK DUCK

Postby brassass » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:17 am

steelslinger wrote:I see a lot of recipes here for duck breasts, I will say that Drunken Chicken is my favorite all time cook out food. I got a nice fat Gray Duck today and am going to try to grill it in the same manner as you would Drunk Chicken. I am going to take a can of Coors Light, drink 1/3 of it, fill the rest with Garlic, herbs and spices, insert beer can and grill. My question is this, has anyone done this and if so did you marinade the duck prior to grilling and what did you marinade it in. How long did you marinade it prior to grilling

never have i ever...
sounds like it would work. cook it up and let me know and i will try it next
brassass
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking