Grilled Duck

What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.

Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass, daffy...

Grilled Duck

Postby LEOJR73 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:54 pm

Ok guys, I came up with this and tried it the other night. It was excellent. Start with Burgandy wine enough to cover breasts. Add 6 tablespoons of worsheshire sauce and 1 capful of liquid smoke and cajun creole seasoning and garlic powder to your liking. Mix all together in bowl. Poke lots of holes in both sides of breasts with fork and place in bowl and mix together with marinade. I marinated for 2.5 days turning 2-3 times. Heat up the George Forman grill and cook for 5 minutes. Nice and pink in the middle and absolutely no gamey taste. Very strong wine and garlic taste. My 5 and 13 year old and my wife ate it all. Also found dunking it in a1 sauce gave it a very nice flavor. YUM. First time I have ever eaten duck besides jerky--I am hooked. :thumbsup: This was for three medium sized breasts-recipe will need to be tweeked as needed for more meat. The George Foreman grill has got to be one of the greates inventions ever.
LEOJR73
hunter

Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking