Good Blind Matirials?

A duck boat forum to discuss duck hunting boats, mud motors, and everything related.

Moderators: jamesmc, Dogman, NCSUDucker, nitrousneil

Good Blind Matirials?

Postby T-MAN » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:31 pm

I have a 14 ft boat. It is God for cricks (creeks for you downstaters) :toofunny: and bays. Im not hunting divers out of it though. im wondering if i should put plywood under the mesh or leave it?
T-MAN
hunter

Postby Smackaduck » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:33 pm

What are you doing with the mesh. If your just trying to cover the boat, we just carry burlap or mesh, cover the boat and through some native vegetation on top, when you get ready to go pick up a duck just pull it in over the sides, it works for us. :salude:
Smackaduck
Super Moderator

Re: Good Blind Matirials?

Postby diver-hunter » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:59 am

T-MAN wrote:I have a 14 ft boat. It is God for cricks (creeks for you downstaters) :toofunny: and bays. Im not hunting divers out of it though. im wondering if i should put plywood under the mesh or leave it?

lol i hate it when people always correct me and say "its not a crick its a creeeek"....then i just ask em how the nitty gritty dirt band says it- "Past the field where the CRICK turns back by the ol stump road" :salude:

but yea, burlap will get-er-dun
I've got a shotgun, a rifle and a 4x4.....we can skin a buck and run a trot line & A Country Boy Can Survive....- Hank Jr.

You do your thing, I'll do mine...- Montgomery Gentry
diver-hunter
hunter

Postby T-MAN » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:10 pm

hey thanks man, that helped, :thumbsup:
T-MAN
hunter

Return to Waterfowl Boats, Motors, & Boat Blinds