blind

A duck boat forum to discuss duck hunting boats, mud motors, and everything related.

Moderators: jamesmc, Dogman, NCSUDucker, nitrousneil

blind

Postby sc_countryboy26 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:57 pm

Anybody know where you can get boat blind instructions on how to construct your own blind? I want to put a blind on my 1648 grizzley jon boat and need some pointers.
sc_countryboy26
hunter

Postby diver-hunter » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:52 am

well there are all sorts of homeade blinds that you can do. some people like the grassy stuff and it flips down and is metal, and some people like me like burlap. i have pic's of my boat on here if you wana look, just scroll down and click "just finished my boat transformation" :smile:
I've got a shotgun, a rifle and a 4x4.....we can skin a buck and run a trot line & A Country Boy Can Survive....- Hank Jr.

You do your thing, I'll do mine...- Montgomery Gentry
diver-hunter
hunter

Postby gsphunter » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:07 am

I'm in the process of building a pop up blind on mine. It should be fully camoed today, but here is a link to some of the pictures I have up here already. It will give you the general idea of what I did.

http://duckhuntingchat.com/viewtopic.php?t=10542
gsphunter
hunter

Postby okie_duck » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:42 pm

You might check out the post "Montana Redneck Boat Blind" by tightline. It is several posts down on this page and gives some pretty straight forward instructions on how to build a scissor blind.
okie_duck
hunter

Return to Waterfowl Boats, Motors, & Boat Blinds