Stealth 1200 Blinds?

A duck boat forum to discuss duck hunting boats, mud motors, and everything related.

Stealth 1200 Blinds?

Postby Diver Man » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:39 pm

Does anyone have any designs or pictures of a fairly easy bling for a stealth 1200. Thanks for any help!
Diver Man
hunter

Postby IBBoykin » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:35 am

Look back through the posts, may be 3 or 4 pages back, but look for Montana Redneck Boat Blind. I have looked at this set of plans and found that it can easily be modified to work on a stealth. I am going to do it but change from the 3/4" EMT Conduit to the 1/2" EMT Conduit.
Breeding and Training Boykin Spaniels, a True American Gundog
IBBoykin
hunter

Postby La. Hunter » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:37 am

Diver Man,

My boat should be in in about a week and I will try to post pics of the blind that I make. What I am considering, dont know if it will work yet though, is taking a piece of either conduit or aluminum pipe and bending it to match the groove in the decoy slots, so that it will set down inside of the groove. I will extend my blind 2 or 3 feet in height so that I will be able to lean back and be concealed behind the camo material added to the blind. I may go a step further and create a complete enclosure and add flaps to release to allow me to shoot. Like I said, I dont know if this is going to work because I have only seen pictures of the boat, but we will come up with something.

Also, do you happen to know if the rear compartment on the Stealth 1200 is large enough to hold a battery for a trolling motor? I am hoping that it is because some of the places that I hunt are large private lakes and I don't want to have to paddle a half a mile or more trying to get set up.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby Diver Man » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:28 pm

Yes, the rear compartment will hold a trolling motor battery. I have a 44lb thrust minn kota and it moves the boat very well, you can almost ski behind it....lol ! I am gonna make a mount on the front compartment and put one of those cabela's camo remote control spotlights on mine. I absolutely love my boat. You will too!! Let me know when ya get your blind fixed.
Diver Man
hunter

Return to Waterfowl Boats, Motors, & Boat Blinds