Had a huge set back tonight. I put the windblocker on the blind frame and then put the blind material on. I went to adjust it and it ripped right along the velcro. Ripped so bad it made it unusable and had to throw it all away. The material is too old and rotted apparently. I have only had it about 6 months but bought the whole quickset and material from an individual. Nice of him to tell me how bad it was
At least I still have the frame and windblocker. Now I just had to come off $200 for a new quickset camo. Man, that's gonna hurt.
On a brighter side, I have the trailer painted. Still have to replace the hubs though. Gotta get the boat wired but that is gonna have to take a back seat now for a bit. I will update with some pics.