I Need Your Pictures

A duck boat forum to discuss duck hunting boats, mud motors, and everything related.

Moderators: jamesmc, Dogman, NCSUDucker, nitrousneil

I Need Your Pictures

Postby UT Greenhead » Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:14 am

I'm currently working on my website, and need your photos. I'm currently only accepting photos from the Pro Drive, Gator Tail, Go Devil, and Mud Buddy. When you send em to me please include some type of information about the pictures you're sending. For example: Here are some pictures from the 05 MudFest West, or Here are some pictures from the 05 South Carolina MudRun, or Here are some pictures from the Texas MudBuddy Demo Day.

Also, I'm going to be running brand specific videos on my new site also. So if you have a video or two that you'd like me to host please send it. With videos I'd like to have more detail than with photos. For example: Here's a video of my 31 hp Go Devil Surface Drive on my 18X48 Go Devil Surface Drive boat. The video was shot in March of 05 at Lake Fiddle Fart in Hometown, KY.

My new site is getting close to being complete, and as soon as I can get a few hundred pictures put up I'll publish it and give the new links out.

Thanks,
UTG
“You can agree with me or you can be wrong!”
UT Greenhead
hunter

Return to Waterfowl Boats, Motors, & Boat Blinds