1997 Suzuki DT25 problem

A duck boat forum to discuss duck hunting boats, mud motors, and everything related.

Moderators: jamesmc, Dogman, NCSUDucker, nitrousneil

1997 Suzuki DT25 problem

Postby smitty550 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:52 am

i Have a 1997 DT25c with 30 mods. The problem im having is the flywheel is wobbling when its idling but when i give it gas the flywheel evens out. i have pulled the flywheel and re-tourqed it to specs but its still wobbling at idle. Ive ran it with the pull start removed and the Crank shaft appears to be bent at the top where the flywheel goes on it but ive put many many hours on the motor and it hasnt came apart yet and the motor dont make and rattling or ticking noise. At top end it sounds like its skipping a little and it dont run the MPH that it use to run. It does not idle good anymore and when its in netrual and a little throtle is applied it bust up and fires back through the carbs. Im no mechanic but sounds like its throwing the timming off and making this happen. ive went through all 3 carbs and cleaned them good but did not change anything. Could it be the upper crank bearing? anybody know what could be causing this??
smitty550
hunter

Re: 1997 Suzuki DT25 problem

Postby smitty550 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:18 am

Bump
smitty550
hunter

Return to Waterfowl Boats, Motors, & Boat Blinds