Will try and post pictures here. This blind I designed and built. I bought a whole roll of 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon and used that as the main material for the blind. The frame of the blind is built from 1" square steel tubing and 1/2" black iron pipe for the legs. I made some special mounting brackets with a section of the square tubing as the female end to accept the iron pipe used for the legs. The pipe just fits nicely inside the square tubing. I used Avery's RivNuts for anchoring the mounting brackets to my boat.
There are four legs, the two on the side we shoot out of are shorter than the back side. This was done to facilitate better visiblity as well as blocking the wind that when set up is either at your back or from you sides.
I sewed in 1/4" log chain at the bottom of all the material for the blind to hold it down and keep the wind from blowing it around. I also attached rope around the upper permeter of the blind to allow me to hook brush or grass mats on the blind to help "hide" it better. The lake I usually hunt, we use Oak brush to add dimension to the blind and we simply just poke one of the branches down underneath the rope and it holds fine.
I will get better pictures soon of this set up and will post them them. The blind sets up in a few seconds with two guys. One can do it, but it takes a little practice getting things lined up to drop in place by yourself. Best part about this blind, or one of the best I should say, is that there is NOTHING in your way when the blind is taken down. The boat looks like a normal boat, no "roll cage" look to this blind. Setting and picking up decoys is a breeze as you can manuever all around the boat with nothing in your way, no ducking, etc... At home, when the season is over, I simply lift the blind parts out of the boat and hang them in my garage. Each side rolls up around it's respective steel tube.
The dividers are made using the same principle, except that I used black iron pipe for the weight instead of the chain. I can completly close off the blind by simply rolling out each divider to it's maximum width. I can also create several "holes" for hunters by rolling them up to what ever width I choose. If a bad storm comes up, etc....we roll out the dividers and the blind then is COMPLETLY 100% water proof and wind proof!
Something that these pictures do now show is a change I made this past season. I now carry two sets of different length leg sets. One set is short and the one I use most often. The use of these legs puts the blind height right below my nose when sitting down in the boat. I can sit there with my head out and see what is going on. If a bad storm blows in or it's real nasty and or I have some tall hunters with me, I simply left the main frame tubes up (one guy in front, one in back) and slide in the new legs, then drop the blind back down on the legs, bammm...higher blind.
Guess that is it for now...hope the pictures post...if not I will try again to post them.
Better quality pictures showing the details will follow soon. I am going on a Photo Shoot using this boat and blind. Will have some in the marsh shots as well as hopefully some nice waterfowl pics to boot! Now that Season is closed, I at least can still SHOOT some pics.