This thing looks real cool. A couple things comes to my mind instantly.
1. I doubt my dog would get on it, let alone stay on it with the noise level.
2. With no side walls stuff, including the dog or yourself, could easily fall out.
3. You would have to wear your life jacket at all times. With a good jon boat you only need it close by.
4. Looks like you would be wet by the spray before you ever get to your honey hole
5. I could'nt imagine picking up decoys with it.
6. Doesn't appear to have much storage room for guns, decoys sacks, cooler, extra life jackets, spot lights, machete, ammo, etc.
7. I wonder how it does going through or over reeds.
8. If you were to launch that thing in a gravel ramp (which I do a lot) you would be peppering everybodies trucks with stones and dirt from the prop wash.
Again, just thinking out loud.
Anyone have any experience with this that could answers these issues?
"I see dead birds flying"