A duck boat forum to discuss duck hunting boats, mud motors, and everything related.
Moderators: Dogman, NCSUDucker
just baught a boat and need a boat blind
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:24 pm
- Posts: 1344
- Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:37 am
- Location: Hayden, ID
It takes a big boat blind to sail :salude: Sorry, but you just gave me a needed chuckle.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:20 pm
- Location: wis.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:25 am
I have a Wiley Flexblind for sale, I bought it new this year and I got a bigger boat so I am selling this one. I am asking 300 for it and this includes me shipping it to your door. If you are interested email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
A friend will bail you out of jail but a good friend will be sitting beside you saying MAN THAT WAS FUN
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:28 pm
- Location: Louisville/Starkville MS
Return to Waterfowl Boats, Motors, & Boat Blinds
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests