boat blind recommendation

A duck boat forum to discuss duck hunting boats, mud motors, and everything related.

Moderators: jamesmc, Dogman, NCSUDucker, nitrousneil

boat blind recommendation

Postby Nelliboy2 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:42 am

I have a 1652 crestliner with a tiler steering. I am looking for a boat blind that will fit the boat and which will hold up and foldable. I some times run a layout out of my smaller boat so I kinda wanted one of those older mud buddy quick flip style because all the material lays on one side of the boat. However I don't know how big of a deal that is for a 115# layout to lay on any of them. but I found out they don't make those mud buddy quick flips anymore.

I'm going to mainly be hunting in front of rock walls if that helps. I was thinking maybe a beaver tail without a toper would work well. I'm not a huge fan of Avery just throughing that out there. So what would you recommend and in what camo? Thanks
The only thing worse than being blind is having sight with no vision- Helen Keller
Nelliboy2
hunter

Re: boat blind recommendation

Postby Bamaducks256 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Avery quickset blind! I have one on my 1652 triton. Works amazing it literally takes me less than a minute to put up or take down. It takes about 20 seconds with 3 people it's really easy to hunt out of too.
Bamaducks256
hunter

Return to Waterfowl Boats, Motors, & Boat Blinds