boat blind recommendation

A duck boat forum to discuss duck hunting boats, mud motors, and everything related.

Moderators: jamesmc, Dogman, NCSUDucker, nitrousneil

boat blind recommendation

Postby Nelliboy2 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:42 am

I have a 1652 crestliner with a tiler steering. I am looking for a boat blind that will fit the boat and which will hold up and foldable. I some times run a layout out of my smaller boat so I kinda wanted one of those older mud buddy quick flip style because all the material lays on one side of the boat. However I don't know how big of a deal that is for a 115# layout to lay on any of them. but I found out they don't make those mud buddy quick flips anymore.

I'm going to mainly be hunting in front of rock walls if that helps. I was thinking maybe a beaver tail without a toper would work well. I'm not a huge fan of Avery just throughing that out there. So what would you recommend and in what camo? Thanks
If money talks; then I got a lot to say i'm on the grind trying to make a hundred thousand dollars a day! We play with big cash and we blowin money fast. I need a G for every light bulb on the Vegas strip!!!
Nelliboy2
hunter

Re: boat blind recommendation

Postby Bamaducks256 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Avery quickset blind! I have one on my 1652 triton. Works amazing it literally takes me less than a minute to put up or take down. It takes about 20 seconds with 3 people it's really easy to hunt out of too.
Bamaducks256
hunter

Return to Waterfowl Boats, Motors, & Boat Blinds