NEW to me 18' xpress... What ya think???

A duck boat forum to discuss duck hunting boats, mud motors, and everything related.

Moderators: jamesmc, Dogman, NCSUDucker, nitrousneil

NEW to me 18' xpress... What ya think???

Postby TSL OUTDOORS » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:02 am

picked up this 2000 18' xpress in alabama last night. Its got a good running 1999 50 hp johnson. I got a pretty good price on the boat and had to make the 4 hour drive from nashville to pick her up :thumbsup: . The carpet on the inside and it needs a paint job, and thats where yall come into play haha. Whats the best way paint the interior with the bed liner paint (which brand and how to apply). Also im going to replace the paint on the outside and want to get a somewhat factor color and camo pattern for it that resembles their hunting rigs. i got some work to do but i think she is going to be a great addition to the family..

Ive been on this site for just over a year and have payed close attention to the work and help you guys post on here. Thank you very much for the help ive recieved and hopefully ill keep you entertained with my build !

any help for making this an awesome duck and bass rig would be great. thinking about adding nav lights, lights for the interior, and prolly a newer trolling motor. Blind to come also!
Last edited by TSL OUTDOORS on Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TSL OUTDOORS
Newb

Re: NEW to me 18' xpress... What ya think???

Postby TSL OUTDOORS » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:15 am

TSL OUTDOORS
Newb

Re: NEW to me 18' xpress... What ya think???

Postby KillerKowalski » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:13 pm

Pictures won't load for me.
KillerKowalski
hunter

Return to Waterfowl Boats, Motors, & Boat Blinds