Once done with the angle weld out it was time to get the trailer ready. Wish I had the camera for some pics of this process. I got a steal on a nice trailer. But I had to cut off the non adjustable bunk supports and remake new ones to match the boat. I also had to install longer bunks as the previous boat was a lund deep v. Turned out nice after all was said and done. After getting trailer ready for the boat, the boat we flipped her back over and set her on her new ride. At this point I only have the transom tacked in place. Now I'm ready to burn it out and install the plug tube as well.
After transom weld out is when I was most nervous out of the whole build so far. Time to leak test. I have some great penetrant dye and developer but, tbh, the stuff gets EVERYWHERE, and is a mess to clean up. SO, instead I installed the plug, put the trailer frame on several sets of jack stands and used the fork lift too, then filled her up with about 800 gallons of water. I can honestly say I was a SOOOO happy that I didn't have a single leak in the whole boat!!! So stoked!!!