War eagle accessories...

A duck boat forum to discuss duck hunting boats, mud motors, and everything related.

Moderators: jamesmc, Dogman, NCSUDucker, nitrousneil

War eagle accessories...

Postby Flogger » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:59 pm

Well I picked up some war eagle T-rail accessories today for my Xpress and they fit like a glove. I'm sure this has been covered but I just wanted to report how well they fit. I realize they are very expensive but with work I just don't have time to fab them up myself. Besides all my spare time is spent crappie fishing anyway. So I bit the bullet on the drink holder/shell tray. I also bought two cleats and two rod holders. I'm pretty impressed with the quality of this stuff. I also ordered the life jacket/accessory bag from excell and two of their rod holders. I haven't gotten the excell stuff in the mail yet but hopefully it fits as well as the war eagle stuff does. I converted my boat to a tiller and subsequently lost my livewell. I'm thinking about getting the half storage box from war eagle and converting it to a livewell. Does anybody have any experience with doing this that can give me some feedback? Anyway just wanted to let anybody that was interested know the war eagle accessories are pretty nice, although kinda expensive. I would imagine they will fit very well on a bunch of other brand boats too that have the T-rail.
Flogger
hunter

Re: War eagle accessories...

Postby noflyzone518 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:36 am

Good to know! I am purchasing an AWD xpress and am up in the air between steering console or tiller. Leaning more towards tiller operation. What are your thoughts?
noflyzone518
hunter

Return to Waterfowl Boats, Motors, & Boat Blinds