Making some progress.
Pods are attached and a few minor cosmetic holes filled. The rear bench is coming out next. The aluminum is ordered for split open rear seating pods with a removable fishing deck that will fall into place on 1" x 1" angle.
A few minor cosmetic holes to fill in the bow and relocate the TM mount.
Sold the Mercury and purchased a Yamaha 75HP. Thankfully, I didn't take the crappy, low ball offer from a member on here to buy it. I got full asking price for the Mercury as I expected I would. Lame buyers...
I have a lot more to do before Early Season gets here. Next major task will be the boat blind and maybe spraying the hull.