I really think its personal preference. think about what you will be doing in it 90% of the time and live with the other 10%
I think anything 16 and less, you can do ok with a tiller, 17 and above, I personally would prefer a console. i had a 17ft hd express with a side console, and loved it. Im not really a tiller fan although I had one a long time ago.
I sold my 17 footer because I hunt a river and carry a lot of stuff with me. so I wanted more room. im in the process of buying a boat and looking at the 2170 wareagle black hawk.
I don't think a mud motor in necessary unless your consistently messing around in water less than a ft or soo.
if you buy a wareagle, you will pony up some cash, but I haven't seen a whole lot of negative feedback on them, so that's why im considering them. hope you find a good boat that you like, and haggle them!!
as far as the blind goes, I like the banded axe blind. I think the avery is a good one. but believe you would be more impressed with the axe blind as you can pick it up with another person and use it on land in the off chance you don't wanna hunt from the boat. I may not be explaining it properly, but if you youtube "banded axe blind" a couple videos should come up.
*queue the people saying go custom or phowler*