looking at a war eagle

A duck boat forum to discuss duck hunting boats, mud motors, and everything related.

Moderators: jamesmc, Dogman, NCSUDucker, nitrousneil

looking at a war eagle

Postby run-n-gun » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:10 pm

is it worth the $$$$ or not?

thanks
run-n-gun
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:34 am

if it were me and i had the money i would by it, but there are other boats out there that are just as God as war eagles, but may not have the "luxurys" of war eagles. I would get a tracker grizzly, tracker blind duck edition, or what i have and works great an Xpress by alumaweld, but war eagles are nice!
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Postby run-n-gun » Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:15 pm

thanks for the advice
run-n-gun
hunter

Postby Duckhunter16 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:48 pm

They are really nice if you have that kinda cash but I think myself that you are buyin the name. But if you have the money they are worth it.
IF IT FLIES IT DIES

I am a member of peta
People Eating Tasty Animals
Duckhunter16
hunter

Postby ol' yeller » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:28 am

run-n-gun, I would definitely say they're worth the money. I bought my first War Eagle 4 months ago and it is the best handling aluminum boat I've ever driven. And I've driven quite a few (Lowe, Express, Landau, etc.). I've almost thrown myself out of the boat a couple times because I was so used to driving my old Lowe which slid quite a bit. This War Eagle just sticks it....hard! :hammering:

I hunt the Arkansas River a lot and 35 mph winds with 3.5' waves are common during duck season. I took it out in similar conditions earlier this spring and it handled those waves like a champ.

It also makes one heckuva beer drinking platform which is what we were doing when this picture was taken. :laughing: :laughing:

ol' yeller
hunter

Return to Waterfowl Boats, Motors, & Boat Blinds