Duck Hunting Forum banner

title for boat question

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  wa.duckhunter 
#1 ·
heres the problem....

I found and old 14 ft. aluminum boa sitting and rotting away so i thought i would fix it up and make it my ducks boat. So i did and now that it good to go i need to get the tag for it becasue i will most likely be hunting on a few public spots this fall and there is no title. So what do i need to do to get a tag for that boat?

thanks, Jory

#2 ·
Was there a serial no. on it or better yet a registration no. on the hull? If there are either of these you can find out who it was registered to and see if they will transfer the title to you.

#3 ·
I did that...I had to fill out form, pay a little xtra for a new title, mailed it in, and recieved a new title in the mail. I believe that the form had a detachable piece that you keep until you get your title...seems like it took awhile to get it back and was around $80-$100. I picked up a form at the motor vehicle registration place. Id call ahead ta be sure :thumbsup: Y'all have nice day! :yes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.