boat blind for new boat

A duck boat forum to discuss duck hunting boats, mud motors, and everything related.

Moderators: jamesmc, Dogman, NCSUDucker, nitrousneil

boat blind for new boat

Postby run-n-gun » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:36 pm

i just bought a war eagle 648 ldv and was looking to outfit it with a blind. i like avery and really like mudbuddy. my problem is blending in with the surroundings. i place i hunt, i might hunt cattails in the morning and brush for woodies in the evening. i would like to be able to adapt to most situations.does anyone else have this problem. any solutions would be greatly appreciated.
run-n-gun
hunter

Postby HaydenHunter » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:18 pm

Not sure about Avery but one of the things I like most about the 2005 MB is that it has two sets of grassing straps that run down both sides and also down to the bow and stern.

Take a machete or a set of loppers and cut brush from your surroundings - you'll fit right in.

I don't know about PA but my 2005 MB QuickFlip is in Mossy Oak Shadow Grass. I have seen the Breakup blinds and they work well in the timber.
HaydenHunter
hunter

Postby joryc » Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:03 pm

I have the Wiley Flex Blind and on one side it has shadow grass and the other breakup. Here is the site.

http://wileyoutdoorproducts.com/flexBlind.php
joryc
hunter

Postby Nab » Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:05 pm

The new Avery's have netting on the camo material where you can put alot of natural stuff on it - I have a buddy that has sg on one side and bu on the other and just adds stuff as needed - works great.
Nab
hunter

Return to Waterfowl Boats, Motors, & Boat Blinds